English Trails Project
Information about me
my profile.
In that black and white photo I am very handsome as a child by the way. Hello, my name is Cesar Ramiro Abanto Panaifo. I was born on May 8, 2002, in the city of San Lorenzo, where I grew up most of my life. my favorite sport is basketball. I really like music and being with my family.
In this photo are the most loved people I have, they are my grandparents. They are the reason for my smiles, they are the most wonderful beings on this planet.
this is me currently 18 years old, I am a very kind person with humble people, as I say only with people with humility. I am a university student who loves his career a lot, besides I dedicate myself to making music and I am happy doing what I like.
I hope to make many friends, blessings.
Nice blog Ramiro
ResponderBorrarGood job Ramiro. Keep calm and do it!
ResponderBorrarIt's amazing to see your passion for music. Likewise, is wonderful to see the appreciation for your family. I know that you are a great person; and if you really want something, you must work very hard to get it. I liked your blog, and your music.
ResponderBorrarIt's amazing to see your passion for music. Likewise, is wonderful to see the appreciation for your family. I know that you are a great person; and if you really want something, you must work very hard to get it. I liked your blog, and your music.
ResponderBorrarNice blog Ramiro
ResponderBorrarYour blog is very interesting, it's good to know more about you. Good job!
ResponderBorrarExcellent work Ramiro, congratulations, successes and blessings in everything 🤩👌🏼
ResponderBorrarWao! Good job! It's very nice your passion for music!! And your desire to get ahead! Successes along the way and achieve your goals!
ResponderBorrarVery good job, success in everything, blessings!💯💯🤟
ResponderBorrarGood job!!
ResponderBorrarVery good!
ResponderBorrarexcellent work, very interesting everything you tell on your blog. Congratulations
ResponderBorrarGood work mate.
ResponderBorrarYour blog partner is very interesting, congratulations
ResponderBorrarVery good job Ramiro
ResponderBorrargood job mate! I got to know you a little more, I liked the design of your blog
ResponderBorrarGood blog, congratulations ramiro :)
ResponderBorrarGood job. Keep it up.
ResponderBorrarVery good my friend, your blog is very interesting
ResponderBorrarHello César, excelent classmate
ResponderBorrargood description congratulations classmate
ResponderBorrargood blog bro! I hope you achieve your goals in music
ResponderBorrarI love your, good job
ResponderBorrarGood work mate, congratulations.
ResponderBorrarVery good blog, it is very interesting companion
ResponderBorrarGood job mate
ResponderBorrarIt is an interesting and beautiful blog
ResponderBorrarIt's a very nice blog, I like it a lot
Amazing! Good job César.
ResponderBorrarNice blog Ramiro!!! The best of success for you✨
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarYou are talented
ResponderBorrarI like your blog, excellent work, congratulations.
ResponderBorrarGood job!! Excellent
ResponderBorrarNice blog, very interesting!
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrar