MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT
Hello friends, my name is Cesar Abanto, this time I will tell you about my favorite restaurant.
My favorite restaurant is "CHEF PAZ" because it is very cozy and especially because it is close to my house. It is located on 468 Putumayo Street. The food is very nice and prices are super comfortable.




Excellent job amix, you has convinced me to visit that restaurant the next time
ResponderBorrarGood job!
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarExcellent job Ramiro, thanks for the recommendation.
ResponderBorrarExcellent work👏👏👏
ResponderBorrarExcellent RESTAURANT highly recommended
ResponderBorrarI love it! excellent animation with accurate information!
ResponderBorrara good place to enjoy delicious food, good description ... congratulations!
ResponderBorrarExcellent work
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarI would like to eat at that restaurant. I find it interesting
Incredible blog, good description of the restaurant and its meals.
ResponderBorrarHow fantastic !!, very soon I will eat at your favorite restaurant.
ResponderBorrarExcellent blog, I really liked the recommendation of your restaurant
ResponderBorrarGood recommendation, excellent
ResponderBorrarGood Job Ramiro, congratulations
ResponderBorrarCongratulations is a good job.
ResponderBorrarGood job brother!!
ResponderBorrarGood job partner, congratulations
ResponderBorrari love that restaurant
ResponderBorrarVery good friend recommendation
ResponderBorrarGood work! Thank you for recommending the place!
ResponderBorraran excellent restaurant proposal, I love it 🤝👏🏻
ResponderBorrarGood job partner, congratulation
ResponderBorrarInteresting blog.
ResponderBorrarExcellent work, I would love to visit your restaurant, congratulations.
ResponderBorrarIt's a good place, good job.
ResponderBorrarGod job
ResponderBorrarGood job, nice information.✌
ResponderBorrarInteresting place bro , good restaurant
ResponderBorrarGreat restaurant!
ResponderBorrarAn excellent job, congrats
ResponderBorrar